Source: 30 Before 30
Today is four months to go in the countdown for my 30 before 30 list. Time for a quick update!
1. Run in a 10K Race – Registered for Cardiff 10K on September 3rd
2. Play a full song on guitar – DONE! (Zombie, by The Cranberries)
7. Watch 30 classic films – Started, so far I’ve managed:
- Of Mice and Men
- Mad Max
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Eat, Pray, Love (Yeah, that counts!)
- Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Hudson Hawk (screening tonight at 8pm)
12. Choose my all time favourite alcoholic drink – Progressing, I’m really starting to think it’s as simple as Jack Daniels
18. Have a brief conversation in French – I’m getting there, the French may disagree…
20. Go fully manual on my SLR camera – DONE! No more auto for me!
25. Volunteer in my local area – I’ve signed up to volunteer at Latitude Festival this July, which will help raise money for Torfaen Young People’s Forum.
27. Donate Blood – Sadly, I’ve managed to confirm that I can’t do this before September 8th. I’ll have to wait at least 2 weeks past my deadline due to my recent visit to Borneo.
28. Learn to make something impressive from Origami – I made a crab but I lost him 😦
I’ll keep on keeping on….